Great things happen when people come together at Qbrick, because we love and believe in what we are doing. We simply love cutting edge technology, coding and to build solutions that can never, ever fail.
We always evaluate new technologies to build better, more flexible implementations that are highly scalable to support massive volumes of traffic from all over the world.
If you think that streaming is the future and you want to push your development skills to the edge, then we can offer you the opportunity to work with excellent developers, architects, designers and system specialists.
About the role!
You will be an important member of the Solutions team that are responsible for developing our Video Platform. We work in an agile environment using Scrum in close cooperation with our Product Owner.
We value freedom with responsibility and we promote a proactive culture, where engineers are encouraged to learn and contribute.
To play with us we see that you have;
- A minimum of 3 year's professional experience with C# and ASP.NET / Web API
- Good knowledge about design patterns
- Understanding of Web Services (REST)
- Experience working with automated tests
- Proficient english
It's also a bonus if you have worked with:
- Experience in Event driven architecture, CQRS, Event sourcing
- Development of scalable solutions with high availability and performance
- Continuous integration, continuous deployment (Jenkins, Octopus Deploy)
- Experience from DDD and TDD
- SOA architecture
- Document databases (NoSQL), Couch DB, PostgreSQL
To enjoy life at Qbrick you need to master the mix of working within a team and also being a self-starter when needed. We’re a fast growing company with an entrepreneurial culture which means you need to be pragmatic and creative.
Are you ready to take on a great challenge?